Cross-country skiing around the Lake Achen
The region surrounding Lake Achen is among the most famous and prestigiousin Tyrol. More than 200 kilometres of cross-country skiing trails provide for unrestricted cross-country skiing pleasure surrounding Tyrol's largest lake.
It is not only our hotel that provides you excellent service during the entire length of your stay, but outstanding service and the very best quality are guaranteed on the trails and all around our region too. The region surrounding Lake Achen regularly receives the Tyrol cross-country trail stamp of quality.
Whether you are a cross-country skiing specialist or just a beginner - each and everyone will be in their element in this truly unique winter paradise. Every athlete is sure to find something for them with trails for classic cross-country skiing and skating. There is also a practise trail in Pertisau for all those who have never before stepped out on narrow cross-country skis. The correct art of cross-country skiing can be learned here in a relaxed setting.
provide courses as well as private classes for both beginners as well as advanced skiers. You are able to get right into the network of trails directly from our Hotel Achentalerhof.
The cross-country skiing trails at a glance:
- 217 kilometres of cross-country trails: classic and skating
- 114 km of cross-country skiing trails for classic style: 22 km black | 42.5 km red | 49.5 km blue
- 103 km of cross-country skiing trails for skating style: 18.5 km black | 36.5 km red | 48 km blue
- 40 snow-covered kilometres of cross-country skiing trails in Achenkirch, Maurach and Pertisau
- 46.5 km of cross-country sled trails
- 1.5 km of dog-sledge trails in Pertisau