Warm welcome in Hotel Achentalerhof
Tyrolean Hiking Hotel in the Achensee Region
Enclosed between the ''Karwendel'' Nature Park and the ''Rofan'' mountains, not far from the largest lake in Tyrol; the Achentalerhof is situated at approx. 930 m above sea-level, and is directly opposite the
Simply relax and enjoy all these things that the Hotel Achentalerhof has to offer – regional cuisine, large garden, wellness-area and terrace.
Holidays in the Achensee Region – something special for everyone!
- Hiking, summer and winter around the lake Achensee, through long secluded valley´s or to high mountain peaks.
- Golf (once a week free trial golfing - in the summer)
- once a week Do In (active waking up) or water aerobics
- Nordic walking, jogging and X-country running
- Mountain-biking, cycling and E-biking
- Climbing and mountaineering
- Riding, tennis, in-line-skating, sailing, diving, swimming, fishing, Para-gliding...
- Skiing, snow-boarding, snow-kiting
- 200 km X-country-skiing tracks
- Snow-shoe hiking through the “Karwendel” valley
- Ice-skating and curling
- Sledging fun for the whole family...
Our experienced reception staff will gladly help or advice you on any of the above mentioned sports or activities!
Dr. Thomas Waldhart & Susanne Neuhauser
& the Achentalerhof-Team