Warm welcome in Hotel Achentalerhof
Tyrolean Hiking Hotel in the Achensee Region
Enclosed between the ''Karwendel'' Nature Park and the ''Rofan'' mountains, not far from the largest lake in Tyrol; the Achentalerhof is situated at approx. 930 m above sea-level, and is directly opposite the ''Christlum'' skiing-area. The Hotel Achentalerhof is open all-year round and is the perfect starting-out point for all activities. Renowned for its trustworthy personal service, especially influenced by loyal, long termed staff and of course, with more than 30 years of experience as founder member of the Tyrolean Hiking Hotels.
Simply relax and enjoy all these things that the Hotel Achentalerhof has to offer – regional cuisine, large garden, wellness-area and terrace.
Holidays in the Achensee Region – something special for everyone!
- Hiking, summer and winter around the lake Achensee, through long secluded valley´s or to high mountain peaks.
- Golf (once a week free trial golfing - in the summer)
- once a week Do In (active waking up) or water aerobics
- Nordic walking, jogging and X-country running
- Mountain-biking, cycling and E-biking
- Climbing and mountaineering
- Riding, tennis, in-line-skating, sailing, diving, swimming, fishing, Para-gliding...
- Skiing, snow-boarding, snow-kiting
- 200 km X-country-skiing tracks
- Snow-shoe hiking through the “Karwendel” valley
- Ice-skating and curling
- Sledging fun for the whole family...
Our experienced reception staff will gladly help or advice you on any of the above mentioned sports or activities!
Because nature is very close to our hearts…
Since we are very much committed to protecting our beautiful natural surroundings, we have implemented a number of measures to ensure that our hotel is operated in a resource-saving and environmentally friendly manner without compromising the comfort of our guests.
- The outdoor lighting stops running from around 22:00
- We focus on energy efficiency - a new, modern heat pump control system supports us in this.
- Most of the rooms are equipped with a main power switch.
- The staff receive ongoing training in environmental protection and are sensitised to this issue.
- A photovoltaic system has been generating our electricity since spring 2022.
- We have cut back on Christmas lighting.
- We also offer our guests the option of not having their rooms cleaned, which helps to protect the environment.
- Arrival by train: You travel to Jenbach train station, where you can conveniently take the public bus onwards to Achenkirch. Your final stop Christlumlifte is situated almost directly in front of the hotel door. In fact, with your reservation confirmation, the bus ride is FREE!
- We kindly ask everyone to help us with lights, heating and room cleaning. Thank you very much!
Dr. Thomas Waldhart & Susanne Neuhauser
& the Achentalerhof-Team