Hiking holidays in the heart of Tyrol
Double enjoyment can be experienced hiking in a group in and around the Achensee Region - the hiking offers are very impressive. Safe and sure, we will accompany you to the most beautiful beauty-spots in the Region, to fantastic nature discoveries and together to the highest mountain peaks. Our hiking programme is from 900 to 2.800 m above sea-level.
Up to 5 times a week , our special trained hiking guides will guide you through specific hiking-routes, and weather committing to traditional Alpine huts; through ravines to secluded maintain peaks. The hotel bus is free-of-charge! To take you there or to pick you up, the hotel-bus is at your service!
Free-of-charge: hiking-boots, telescope poles, rucksack, waterproof coat, hiking-maps and descriptions of hikes – all available at our check-point. We have a special ''Wanderinfothek'' - where you can find everything you need regarding hiking in the Achensee Region.
Our hiking know-how in the Achensee Region between the ''Karwendel'' and ''Rofan'' Mountain Ranges:
- Gerti and Franz Waldhart, Sandra and Gerlinde – are our authorised Hiking Guides.
- Minimum of 5 guided tours per week
Weekly hike to observe wild-life
- Free hire of hiking boots, telescope poles, rucksack, waterproofs, cardiovascular watches
- Shoe-room with an automatic shoe-cleaner
- Hiking maps and hiking literature (available at the reception or at the check-point)
Hiking in and around the lake Achensee: The Hotel Achentalerhof has the most competent Partners for your hiking holiday.