Winter sport in the Achensee Region – what one can do in the snow
The Hotel Achentalerhof has the IDEAL LOCATION, because it lies
- Directly opposite the skiing area ''Christlum''
- Close to the X-country-skiing-tracks
- Directly opposite the sledging run
- Not far from the snow-tubing run
- In the Nature Reserve Park Karwendel with many snow cleared winter paths
- At the bus-stop: busses to Steinberg, Maurach and Pertisau leaving every 30 minutes. (Regional bus service is free-of-charge with your Achensee Visitor´s Card)
Apart from all this, the ski-school is in the Hotel - Ski-school and ski-hire from the Ski-school Busslehner. We offer our hotel guests a weekly sport and leisure programme from Monday to Friday free-of-charge! 2x snow-tubing, sledging (during the day), winter hiking, snow-shoe hiking, snow-biking and a X-country-skiing- trail course.
There are many new ways to enjoy yourself and have fun in the sun. We would like to invite you to join us and discover new ways and new kinds of sporting equipment - simply for fun in the snow. All our guests can take part in the free-of-charge guided programme. Join in on snow-tubing, night sledging or in snow-shoe-hiking or perhaps try out something really different, such as, snow-biking or a X-country-skiing-trail lesson? All equipment can be hired from us free-of-charge!